Food Intolerance Testing
Food Sensitivity Testing may be helpful if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- irritable bowel syndrome
- high blood pressure
- inflamed blood vessels (usually show up as small red or purple dots on legs)
- recurrent lung infections
- skin conditions
- weight gain and/or water retention
- recurrent ear infections
- joint pain
- anxiety or depression
- runny nose or watery eyes
For more information click here.
Why have hair mineral analysis done?
- To determine whether a person has had excessive exposure to toxic elements including lead, mercury and arsenic: the heavy metals known to cause serious health problems. Toxic elements concentrate in soft tissue rather than blood or urine, so hair analysis is uniquely suited for measuring toxic elements.
- To determine the absorption and assimilation of nutritionally important elements (e.g. iron, copper) for assessment of nutrient deficiencies and imbalances.
For more information Click Here.